Google Chrome when used with your personal Google account lets you keep the data in sync with all your devices. Your YouTube searches, bookmarks, and Google Searches, will all be saved for your convenience and will be synced across all your devices.
However, the trouble begins when you’ve to manage multiple accounts and want to keep your Google account separate. Or, you would not like to let Google Chrome use this account to automatically sign in and sync data across all devices. Well, it’s fairly easy to remove your account from Chrome and takes just a few steps to follow.
How to disable Google account from signing in automatically to Chrome
- First, you need to click on the three dots on the top right-hand side and from that menu select Settings to access the setting menu of chrome.
2. Next, in the section named “You and Google“, you need to click on “Sync and Google services” option. Now under this select “Other Google services” and disable the “Allow Chrome Sign-in” option
This will stop Chrome from automatically signing in to Google Chrome when you access Google services.
How To Permanently Remove Your Google Account From Chrome
But, you can’t disable your account if you’ve already synced it with Chrome. So, if you want to remove your Google account from Chrome permanently, then you’ve to follow the following steps.
1. Firstly, you’ve to select the profile icon of the present on Chrome on the top right-hand corner
2. Next, press the gear icon that lets you manage the people on the menu of the profile.
3. Now a popup will appear showing the profile of the user, now select the three tops on the top right hand corner of the profile picture to get a menu. There select “Remove This Person“
4. A Pop will appear asking for confirmation to remove the person, select. “Remove This Person” to completely remove your google account from Google Chrome.
Hence, as you can see, it’s pretty easy to completely remove your Google account from Chrome. We hope this has helped you. Pass on the procedure with others too!